The Elgin Whirlwind1, with single engine technology, combines a proven low maintenance design with an extra-wide sweeping path and short wheelbase.Request a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
The Elgin® Whirlwind1® has continuously raised the bar in truck mounted vacuum sweeping performance in the North American market. Combining a proven low maintenance design with an extra-wide sweeping path and short wheelbase. Whirlwind1 with single-engine technology reduces daily maintenance, increases productivity, and enhances the operator experience while offering performance flexibility; allowing the selection of single or dual nozzle, and 28” or 36” side brooms for a maximum sweep path of 12’. Choice of conventional or cab over chassis. From the unique extending nozzle to the overall robust construction, Whirlwind1 street sweepers will continue leading the market.
The Elgin Whirlwind1 is specially suited for uneven, patched roads and jobs involving dirt, sand, millings, general street sweeping, leaves and road debris applications. The Whirlwind1 is also recognized as a proven and powerful tool for maintenance and restoration of permeable pavement.
- Proven single-engine technology with shift-on-the-fly operation
- Customer tailored performance configurations
- Application flexibility
- Standard simultaneous sweep/dual nozzle sweep functionality
- Suction nozzle(s) designed for demanding road surfaces
- Dual-engine platform with patented SharedPower technology available