Since 1969, Standard Equipment has provided environmental equipment solutions for companies and municipalities, providing the finest new and custom rebuilt trucks, equipment, parts, accessories, service and support. By constantly putting our customers first and building customized environmental equipment solutions for every situation, we have built a reputation of excellence.
The Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of vehicles and equipment. Their duties include running diagnostic tests on vehicles and equipment, testing vehicles and equipment to gauge performance, and maintaining detailed records.
- Diagnose & repair diesel trucks
- Diagnose & repair street sweepers
- Diagnose & repair hydro excavating equipment
- Drive trucks & sweeping equipment on and off company property
- Maintain CDL and clean driving record during employment
- Basic computer skills
- Basic hand tools and toolbox
- Understanding of basic electrical
- Basic understanding of internal combustion engines
- Able to observe all safety rules (steel toe shoes, safety glasses etc)
- Clean driving record and able to acquire CDL in first 6 months of hire
- Able to complete online training
- Able to travel (occasionally) for training
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Standard Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday