The Elgin Crosswind1, with single engine technology, efficiently cleans large flat paved areas such as streets, parking lots, and airport runways.Request a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
Elgin regenerative air sweepers give contractors, municipalities, and airports a powerful sweeper with unequaled versatility, flexibility, and productivity. The Elgin Crosswind1® efficiently cleans large flat paved areas such as streets, parking lots, and airport runways. Mounted on the short-wheelbase of either conventional or cab-over chassis, the Elgin Crosswind1 is operated by simple rocker switches and equipped with all the necessary components to get the job done right. A combination of large hopper and water tank, plus excellent fuel efficiency, allow these sweepers long periods between trips to dumping, re-watering, and fueling.
The Crosswind1® steps ahead as the market leader with innovative single-engine technology. This new easy-to-use design, with single button operation, will increase productivity and decrease maintenance time and costs. The Crosswind sweeper is also effective in frequent maintenance of permeable pavement. This sweeper is versatile and can easily pick up litter, chip and seal. The large pickup head makes it desirable for many applications.
- Superior dust suppression
- Tilt body for traditional dumping of sweepings
- Dual-engine platform with patented Shared Power technology available
- Crosswind1 eliminates the following:
- Maintaining two engines
- Complex after treatment system, and maintenance
- Untimely auxiliary engine regenerations
- Cost exposure resulting from “missed” auxiliary engine regenerations
- Cumbersome belt tensioning systems
- Auxiliary engine noise and vibration