Envirosight Rovver X SAT II
Insepct Laterals From a MainlineRequest a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
The Rovver X SAT II lets you inspect laterals from a mainline; ideal for finding dangerous gas line cross bores, illicit flows and performing pre-acceptance inspection.
The Rovver X Sat II lateral launch sewer crawler is redesigned from the ground up to give you industry-leading productivity, range and reliability, while keeping you cost of ownership low.
- 984’ sewer mainline travel range
- Launch 146’ into laterals
- Crawl speeds up to 98 fpm in sewer mainlines
- Lateral launch speeds up to 23 fpm
- Steerable 8 wheel drive
- Pan 360 degrees with +150/-30 degree tilt
- 5 megapixel camera offering digital pan/tilt/zoom
- Rear facing camera aids in reverse crawl
- Twin sonde transmitters