The Hardest Working Equipment Available
Bucket Style Pitt CleanerRequest a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
The 1000T Bucket-Style Pit Cleaner can empty a typical 50 cubic foot sediment pit in about 30 minutes.
- 73 cu ft mud box capacity.
- 5 Hp Honda engine with a 3 year warranty.
- “Finger tip easy” pit emptying with hydraulic controlled boom.
- Power swing (right/left) hydraulic boom.
- Hydraulic power tilt box easy unloading.
- Electric “no adjustment” brakes.
- The ideal pit cleaner for operators who have 3 or more car washes.
- The 1000T pit cleaner can empty a typical 50 cubic foot sediment pit in about 30 minutes.
- The Ring-O-Matic pit cleaner minimizes sediment disposal costs since most of the water stays in the pit. You only pay for disposing of the mud, not the water. Some of our customers have told us this reduces landfill costs to about 1/3 the cost of vacuum truck disposal.
- The 1000T pit cleaner weighs in at 9,990 lbs fully loaded. This means it can be safely and legally pulled by a suitably equipped full size pick-up. Check your vehicle’s towing specifications to see if it is rated to safely handle this conveniently sized unit.
- We have had reports that when using a Ring-O-Matic 1000T, car wash owner/operators can reduce pit cleaning costs by more than $10,000 per year in a operation that has 20 car wash bays. This gives them a quick return on their investment. This also lets them clean-out sediment pits on a schedule that makes sense for their operation, not their contractor’s.