Bucket Style Pitt CleanerRequest a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
The 500T Bucket-Style Pit Cleaner’s rear-mounted boom offers great operational flexibility, allowing the operator to easily reach into wash bay sediment pits without having to position the trailer directly over the pit opening.
- 41 cu ft mud box capacity.
- 5 Hp Honda engine with a 3 year warranty.
- “Finger tip easy” pit emptying with hydraulic controlled boom.
- Power swing (left/right) hydraulic boom.
- Hydraulic power tilt box for easily unloading.
- Electric “no adjustment” brakes.
- An ideal pit cleaner for operators who have 1 to 3 car washes. The rear mounted boom offers greater operational flexibility than the 450T, allowing the operator to easily reach into wash bay sediment pits without having to position the trailer directly over the pit opening.
- The 500T pit cleaner can empty a typical 50 cubic foot sediment pit in about 30 minutes.
- Ring-O-Matic pit cleaners minimizes sediment disposal costs since most of the water stays in the pit. You only pay for disposing of the mud, not the water. Some of our customers have told us this reduces landfill costs to about 1/3 the cost of vacuum truck disposal.
- The 500T pit cleaner weighs in at 7,100 lbs fully loaded. This means it can be safely and legally pulled by a full-sized pick-up or a larger SUV. Check your vehicle’s towing specifications to see if it is rated to safely handle this conveniently sized unit.
- We have had reports that when using a Ring-O-Matic 500T, car wash owner/operators can reduce pit cleaning costs by $4.600 per year in an operation that has three 4-bay car washes. This gives them a quick return on their investment. This also allows the owner to clean sediment pits on a schedule that makes sense for their operation, not their contractor’s.