Ideal Pit Cleaner For Operators Who Have Car Washes With Limited Access PitsRequest a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
The 850 Deep Vacuum Excavator is an ideal pit cleaner for operators who have car washes with limited access pits. These pits are often the secondary pits where cleaning access is available through a manhole or other small opening.
- An 18 Hp, electric start, twin cylinder, OHV engine.
- 230 CFM (cubic feet per minute) blower.
- 800 gallon collection tank capacity (12,800 lb fully loaded weight).
- This pit cleaner model is a solution for operators who have sediment pits that are deeper than 10′. The 850 Deep Vac pit cleaner operates efficiently at depths up to 15’.
- The 850 Deep Vac is an ideal pit cleaner for operators who have car washes with limited access pits. These pits are often the secondary pits where cleaning access is available through a manhole or other small opening.
- The 850 Deep Vac can empty a typical 100 cubic foot sediment pit in about 30 minutes.
- Easy to use and to unload. The tank is dumped using a hydraulic lift system. Mud-cake is set free from the bottom of the collection tank using a pneumatic load breaker. The pneumatic load breaker and the hydraulic system are driven by the pit cleaner’s engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. The 850 Deep Vac can also be unloaded with its pressurized off-load feature.
- Weighs in at 12,800 lbs fully loaded. This means it can be safely and legally pulled by a full size pick-up. Check your vehicle to see if it is rated to safely handle this conveniently sized unit.
- We have had a Midwest car wash operator report that with a Ring-O-Matic pit cleaner, they can reduce their pit cleaning costs by over $10,000 per year in their 19 bay operation. This gave them a very quick return on their investment.