Sonetics APEX Wireless Headsets
Sonetics’ next generation portable wireless systems offer a complete solution for effective communications in demanding conditions.Request a Quote
- Brochure Downloads
Sonetics’ next generation portable wireless systems offer a complete solution for effective communications in demanding conditions. Up to 10 Apex Team Wireless Headsets (with bluetooth) wireless headsets and a battery-powered portable DECT7ComHub™ are enclosed in a waterproof Pelican™ charging case for easy transportation and storage.
The ComHub interfaces with virtually any two-way radio using a Sonetics Portable Radio Adapter cable. Systems include all necessary chargers and components (2-way radio sold separately). 12V or 120/240V charging options for in-vehicle or facility charging flexibility.
- DECT7® wireless for clear, understandable voices
- 3, 5, or 10 Apex 3-Series Wireless Headsets
- Bluetooth available on the APEX379
- 5 or 10-user ComHub connects headsets and an optional 2-way radio
- Range to cover the entire job site
Portable System Case
- Wheeled Pelican Storm Case
- In-case charging available
- All-in-one, ready-to-deploy solution
- Customization upon request
- DECT7 Wireless– Superior voice quality so you can understand what you’re hearing. Secure and encrypted to ensure privacy.
- Job-Covering Range– Up to 1,600 feet line-of-sight to the ComHub. Need to go further? Connect your two-way radio for off-site coverage.
- Stereo Listen-Through– The headsets give you separate controls for conversational volume and ambient sound, so you decide how much traffic noise you need to hear to stay safe. Your crew stays in contact and their hearing is protected from start to finish.
- Multiple Channels: Up to 5 channels on the SCH310/SCH310TComHub
- Broadcast Mode: Up to 3 instructors and up to 100 students.
- Wireless Bluetooth available on APX379 headsets
- Portable radio connection for team or individual use